Enhance your IT and business analysis skills and be prepared to take advantage of opportunities that could lead you to amazing jobs in business analytics.
With a Cambrian College business analytics certification, the program and its variety of data analysis courses are designed to meet industry demand for IT business analysts and will give you the skills and techniques to create and manage organizational process change. You will gain a solid understanding of how to gather, document, and communicate stakeholder requirements and how to recommend and evaluate solutions and provide quality assurance.
Are you a graduate of a recognized two- or three-year postsecondary program? Applicants working in related industries without a diploma or degree may be considered on an individual basis.
What's in it for you?
- Graduates will find employment in private and not-for-profit organizations and government departments as business analysts
- Entrepreneurs can become consultants for organizations
You will select courses from either the business stream or the IT stream, based on your background and specific training needs, and complete an eight-week placement in the third semester.
Plan your future
- Graduate opportunity
Minimum technology requirements
- Regular access to a computer with a reliable Internet connection
- Web cam and headset
- Personal computer
- Windows 10 Educational or Professional (will be provided)
- Processor: 64-bit current generation Intel i5 (i7 preferred) or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB (16 GB preferred)
- Storage space: 100 GB free with minimum 10 GB available for software installs
- Software: Open Source software as required, Microsoft software distributed through AzureForEducation, MS Office, MS Project
Required software will be provided by Cambrian College. Instruction on how to obtain software will be provided to you. Some software that you may access as part of your program may not be compatible with every device. If you have any questions about these technology requirements, please email email@example.com or call (705) 566-8101, ext. 7303.
For a full list of how your program will be delivered click here.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
Cambrian College has implemented a BYOD policy to ensure a rich and flexible learning experience. Learn more about BYOD by clicking here.