This intensive program will enable you to advance businesses at the strategic, tactical, and operational levels by improving processes, products, and services through the use of technology. You will gain a thorough understanding of how to perform elicitations, write specifications, create and use models, evaluate opportunities, analyze information, negotiate deals, provide quality assurance, and work through difficult situations.
You will also develop exceptional communication, leadership, problem-solving, planning, and critical thinking skills to become a valuable professional who is confident in bridging the gap between business and technology.
Students graduating from this program will be familiar with the global standards for Business Analysis as defined by the IIBA© and BABOK®.
What's in it for you?
- Business Analyst
- Business Architect
- Systems Analyst
- Process Analyst
- Management Consultant
- Product Manager
- Requirement Engineer
- Consultant for various types of organizations
This one-of-a-kind program is delivered with condensed 7-week courses, giving you the flexibility to study part-time and complete the program at your own pace.
Plan your future
- Graduate opportunity
Minimum technology requirements
- Regular access to a computer with a reliable Internet connection and capable of running the latest versions of all the software indicated below.
- Communication: Web Cam, Headphones/Earbuds, and Microphone
- Type: Personal Laptop Computer (when on-campus classes resume, you will need to bring your computer to the classroom)
- OS: Windows 10 Educational or Professional (will be provided)
- Processor: 64-bit current generation Intel i5 (i7 preferred) or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB of memory (16 GB preferred)
- Storage: Solid state drive (SSD) 256 GB or larger with 128 GB free
- Software: Visual Studio 2019 (will be provided), Microsoft Office (will be provided), and Windows 10 Education (will be provided)
For a full list of how your program will be delivered click here.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
Cambrian College has implemented a BYOD policy to ensure a rich and flexible learning experience. Learn more about BYOD by clicking here.
System requirements for Assistive Technology
To access the widest range of Assistive Technology (AT), a Windows-based computer is recommended.
- Recommended OS: Windows 10 or newer
- Recommended CPU: Intel or AMD multicore processor
- Recommended RAM: 8 GB
- Recommended Storage for Assistive Technology: 8 GB of available Hard Drive of Solid State Drive Space (please note this is not the total drive size and refers specifically to available space needed for assistive technology)
- Recommended Audio: Speakers or Headphones for Text-to-Speech and Microphone for Speech Input
While Apple computers can provide many AT options, some specialized software may not be available/compatible with this platform. Please consult with the Glenn Crombie Centre for further details.