Want to work on-campus while pursuing your education? Apply for an On-Campus job today!
Cambrian’s on-campus work-study program provides full-time, post-secondary students with an opportunity to work part-time on campus while attending class. The program caters to students’ needs by providing a flexible schedule that works around school timetables, allowing the focus to remain on what is most important, education.
Starting as an On-Campus student is a great first step to a possible career with Cambrian.
Many of our current full-time staff started their careers at the college as an On-Campus student.
In order to be eligible, a student must:
- Demonstrate financial need by completing the online On-Campus Work Study Application Form.
- Attach a résumé and cover letter for each position you are applying to.
- Be a Canadian citizen. (International students are only eligible for jobs posted through the International department.)
- Maintain a semester GPA (Grade Point Average) of 2.0 minimum.
- Be a registered, full-time Cambrian College student.
- Be a returning student in the fall or be a graduating student in order to be eligible to work on campus during the summer months.
- All applications including your cover letter and résumé are subject to review.
- Students will be contacted should changes/corrections be required, before approval is granted.
To complete the on-line On-Campus Work Study Application, follow these steps:
- Click on Student Login to access myCambrian
- Click the Student tab
- Click the Login banner under the “myCareer” section at the bottom-left of the page
- You are now in the “myCareer” portal
- Click On-Campus Work Study
- Complete the application
- Once your application has been approved, the job postings will become visible for you to apply