Maximize your leadership potential by team organizational management skills through this one-year program. You will take a series of carefully selected business management courses that will build and enhance your skills in critical areas such as finance, marketing, human resources, and leadership. These courses are designed to enhance your employability and career advancement in coveted business management and organizational management jobs.
This program features a hybrid delivery of in-class and online courses.
What's in it for you?
- Management positions in financial instituions, not-for-profit organizations, government offices, manufacturing industries, health care and community services, and entrepreneurship
Flexible delivery allows you to continue working while earning your Organizational Management certificate. As well, students can choose from 4 streams to develop specialized management skills – health care, community services, non-profit, or skilled trades.
Plan your future
- Flex learning
- Graduate opportunity
Minimum technology requirements
- Regular access to a computer with a reliable Internet connection
- Web cam and headset
- Personal computer
- Chromebook or higher with Intel Celeron N3060 – N3150 OR
- PC with operating system Windows 10 (preferred), with 64-bit Intel or AMD multicore processor, Intel i5 or AMD equivalent
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics – Intel HD Graphics 400
- RAM: 4 GB (minimum for Chromebook), 8 GB or 16 GB (for PC with Windows 10)
- Storage: 16 GB – 32 GB SSD (for Chromebook), 100 GB free with 10 GB minimum for software installs
- Screen size: 11.6-inch, HD (1,366 x 768)
- Software: MS Office 2016, including Excel, MS Project (VDI), Sage50 (VDI)
Required software will be provided by Cambrian College. Instruction on how to obtain software will be provided to you. Some software that you may access as part of your program may not be compatible with every device. If you have any questions about these technology requirements, please email email@example.com or call (705) 566-8101, ext. 7303.
For a full list of how your program will be delivered click here.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
Cambrian College has implemented a BYOD policy to ensure a rich and flexible learning experience. Learn more about BYOD by clicking here.