Cambrian’s Supply Chain Management graduate certificate program puts you at the centre of global business logistics. You will learn to analyze business processes in the marketplace, develop product/service demand forecasts, assess supplier needs and capabilities, and develop production plans and schedules utilizing current technology such as Systems, Applications, and Products in data processing (SAP).
You will also explore various industry-standard approaches and models such as Six Sigma, Lean, and Total Quality Management, and their application to supply chain management strategies and problem solving.Apply now!
What's in it for you?
- Supply chain manager
- Assistant procurement manager
- Area logistics manager
- Business development manager
- Inventory control manager
- Supply chain solutions manager
Our supply change management program will help you take your career to the next level by providing you with a global perspective to help solve local challenges.
Plan your future
Minimum technology requirements
- Regular access to a computer with a reliable Internet connection
- Web cam and headset
- Personal computer
- PC with operating system Windows 10 (preferred), with 64-bit Intel or AMD multicore processor, Intel i5 or AMD equivalent
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics – Intel HD Graphics 400
- RAM: 4 GB (minimum for Chromebook), 8 GB or 16 GB (for PC with Windows 10)
- Storage: 16 GB – 32 GB SSD, 100 GB free with 10 GB minimum for software installs
- Screen size: 11.6-inch, HD (1,366 x 768)
- Software: MS Office 2016, including Excel, MS Project (VDI), Sage50 (VDI)
- Note: Cambrian to provide MS Project (VDI) and Sage50 (VDI) software, please assure your personal computer is able to run these titles.
Required software will be provided by Cambrian College. Instruction on how to obtain software will be provided to you. Some software that you may access as part of your program may not be compatible with every device. If you have any questions about these technology requirements, please email email@example.com or call (705) 566-8101, ext. 7303.
For a full list of how your program will be delivered click here.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
Cambrian College has implemented a BYOD policy to ensure a rich and flexible learning experience. Learn more about BYOD by clicking here.