Supply Chain Management – Graduate Certificate
Cambrian’s 8-month Supply Chain Management graduate certificate program is designed for postsecondary graduates looking to specialize in the growing field of logistics and supply chain management (SCM). You will gain the technical and analytical skills needed to analyze complex global supply chains using current technologies while developing your teamwork and leadership skills for the workplace.
You will explore various industry-standard approaches and explore topics such as strategic sourcing, inventory management, transportation and logistics, project management, and enterprise resource planning (ERP) while working towards becoming a supply chain professional.
What's in it for you?
- Supply chain manager
- Assistant procurement manager
- Area logistics manager
- Business development manager
- Inventory control manager
- Supply chain solutions manager
Our supply change management program will help you take your career to the next level by providing you with a global perspective to help solve local challenges.
Plan your future
Minimum technology requirements
- Regular access to a computer with a reliable Internet connection
- Web cam and headset
- Personal computer
- PC with operating system Windows 10 OR 11(preferred), with 64-bit Intel OR AMD multicore processor, Intel i5 OR AMD equivalent at minimum
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics – Intel HD Graphics 400
- RAM: 8 GB OR 16 GB (preferred)
- Storage: 16 GB – 32 GB SSD, 100 GB free with 10 GB minimum for software installs
For a full list of how your program will be delivered click here.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
Cambrian College has implemented a BYOD policy to ensure a rich and flexible learning experience. Learn more about BYOD by clicking here.
System requirements for Assistive Technology
To access the widest range of Assistive Technology (AT), a Windows-based computer is recommended.
- Recommended OS: Windows 10 or newer
- Recommended CPU: Intel or AMD multicore processor
- Recommended RAM: 8 GB
- Recommended Storage for Assistive Technology: 8 GB of available Hard Drive of Solid State Drive Space (please note this is not the total drive size and refers specifically to available space needed for assistive technology)
- Recommended Audio: Speakers or Headphones for Text-to-Speech and Microphone for Speech Input
While Apple computers can provide many AT options, some specialized software may not be available/compatible with this platform. Please consult with the Glenn Crombie Centre for further details.