Arm yourself with the necessary skills in human resources management, marketing, entrepreneurship, finance, and operations in order to play an important role in small- to large-sized businesses, as well as entrepreneurial ventures. In your third year, you can choose a specialization in one of two key areas: marketing or management.
All Business Administration students are required to complete an unpaid placement in the final semester of the program. The placement provides an opportunity for you to put your business management, project management and human resources management skills to the test in an actual workplace of your choice. This hands-on approach allows you to gain experience in your chosen field while building relationships and your résumé.
What's in it for you?
- Sales manager
- Commercial development firms
- Financial institutes
- Marketing agencies
- Retail organizations
- Municipal, provincial, and federal governments
Industry experienced professors provide real-world connections to learning. As well, you’ll be given opportunities to earn a degree through articulation agreements with various universities.
Plan your future
- Flex learning
Minimum technology requirements
- Regular access to a computer with a reliable Internet connection
- Web cam and headset
- Personal computer
- PC with operating system Windows 10 OR 11(preferred), with 64-bit Intel OR AMD multicore processor, Intel i5 OR AMD equivalent at minimum
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics – Intel HD Graphics 400
- RAM: 8 GB OR 16 GB (preferred)
- Storage: 16 GB – 32 GB SSD, 100 GB free with 10 GB minimum for software installs
For a full list of how your program will be delivered click here.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
Cambrian College has implemented a BYOD policy to ensure a rich and flexible learning experience. Learn more about BYOD by clicking here.
System requirements for Assistive Technology
To access the widest range of Assistive Technology (AT), a Windows-based computer is recommended.
- Recommended OS: Windows 10 or newer
- Recommended CPU: Intel or AMD multicore processor
- Recommended RAM: 8 GB
- Recommended Storage for Assistive Technology: 8 GB of available Hard Drive of Solid State Drive Space (please note this is not the total drive size and refers specifically to available space needed for assistive technology)
- Recommended Audio: Speakers or Headphones for Text-to-Speech and Microphone for Speech Input
While Apple computers can provide many AT options, some specialized software may not be available/compatible with this platform. Please consult with the Glenn Crombie Centre for further details.