Arm yourself with the necessary skills in human resources management, marketing, entrepreneurship, finance, and operations in order to play an important role in small- to large-sized businesses, as well as entrepreneurial ventures. In your third year, you can choose a specialization in one of two key areas: marketing or management.
All Business Administration students are required to complete an unpaid placement in the final semester of the program. The placement provides an opportunity for you to put your business management, project management and human resources management skills to the test in an actual workplace of your choice. This hands-on approach allows you to gain experience in your chosen field while building relationships and your résumé.
What's in it for you?
- Sales manager
- Commercial development firms
- Financial institutes
- Marketing agencies
- Retail organizations
- Municipal, provincial, and federal governments
Industry experienced professors provide real-world connections to learning. As well, you’ll be given opportunities to earn a degree through articulation agreements with various universities.
Plan your future
- Flex learning
Minimum technology requirements
- Regular access to a computer with a reliable Internet connection
- Web cam and headset
- Personal computer
- Chromebook or higher with Intel Celeron N3060 – N3150 OR
- PC with operating system Windows 10 (preferred), with 64-bit Intel or AMD multicore processor, Intel i5 or AMD equivalent
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics – Intel HD Graphics 400
- RAM: 4 GB (minimum for Chromebook), 8 GB or 16 GB (for PC with Windows 10)
- Storage: 16 GB – 32 GB SSD (for Chromebook), 100 GB free with 10 GB minimum for software installs
- Screen size: 11.6-inch, HD (1,366 x 768)
- Software: MS Office 2016, including Excel, MS Project (VDI), Sage50 (VDI)
Required software will be provided by Cambrian College. Instruction on how to obtain software will be provided to you. Some software that you may access as part of your program may not be compatible with every device. If you have any questions about these technology requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (705) 566-8101, ext. 7303.
For a full list of how your program will be delivered click here.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
Cambrian College has implemented a BYOD policy to ensure a rich and flexible learning experience. Learn more about BYOD by clicking here.