An Advanced Care Paramedic Graduate Certificate will add to your Primary Care Paramedic training to advance your career and increase your salary while making a difference in the health of your community. You will undertake advanced training delivered through a combination of classroom, simulation, clinical, and preceptorship environments. You will also complete preceptorship through a combination of ACP land and ACP flight exposure.
You can continue working as a Primary Care Paramedic during your studies.Apply now!
What's in it for you?
- Municipal and regional emergency medical services
- Flight transfer services (such as ORNGE, formerly Ontario Air Ambulance)
- Emergency medical services in other provinces or countries
Across these career outcomes, salaries in Canada range from:
$26,000 to $57,000
- Cambrian's program accreditation status is honoured by Accreditation Canada.
Please note there is Capped Enrolment for this program – only 14 seats available.
Plan your future
Minimum technology requirements
- Regular access to a computer with a reliable Internet connection
- Web cam and headset
- Personal computer
- Windows 8, 8.1, or 10 operating system
- Web browser: Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer 10 or higher
- Apple Mac
- OS X operating system
- Web browser: Firefox or Safari
You’ll be accessing industry-standard software as part of your program. Your program coordinator and IT will set you up with access on your computer or within our campus labs. If you have any questions about these technology requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (705) 566-8101, ext. 7303.
For a full list of how your program will be delivered click here.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
Cambrian College has implemented a BYOD policy to ensure a rich and flexible learning experience. Learn more about BYOD by clicking here.