be_ixf;ym_202305 d_30; ct_50
Please enable JavaScript in browser settings for optimal use.

Invest In Our Students

Donate Today

For more than 50 incredible years, Cambrian College has seen more than 70,000 graduates move on to the next phase of their journey. They have developed into respected members, leaders, innovators, and influencers in both their fields and their communities.  By strengthening the Cambrian experience, we can create even more opportunities for our students to become leaders worldwide.Every gift is an investment in our future. Together, we make up Cambrian’s rich history and help to shape its future. As we raise the bar, we invite you – our donors, partners, alumni and friends, to strengthen your tie to the Cambrian community. Our community is strong, we are committed and our passion is contagious. Together, we are all members of the #CambrianCommunity.

Sign-up for e-Newsletter


Proceeds from all items sold will help to support and enrich the Cambrian student experience through various funds, scholarships and bursaries year-round. Investing in education is one of the most important things you can do. Your gifts unleash the incredible power of our world’s most valuable natural resource – its people.

Greeting Cards

Our Funding Model

Colleges in Canada are funded through two dominant sources: government grants and individual user fees. Over the past two decades, there has been a monumental shift in the ratio between the two. 30 years ago governments were responsible for more than 90% of post-secondary costs, today that figure sits closer to 40%. This means the remaining 60% must be generated through individual user fees and support from people like you - private donors, corporations and charitable foundations.

Your Support Makes A Difference

Your donations translate to money in the hands of students through scholarships celebrating excellence and bursaries supporting those in financial need. Your contributions result in the integration of new and emerging technologies and equipment in classrooms, labs and workshops. In some cases, your support looks like a stocked kitchen for a single parent pursuing a brighter future, a bus pass for a student residing outside of the city core, or housing support for a student leaving a remote northern community.

Donate Today

Cambrian Alumni

Cambrian College Alumni are part of a prestigious network of more than 70,000 graduates applying their skills and expertise across the globe. We invite our Cambrian Alumni to strengthen their ties to the #CambrianCommunity and learn more about the many opportunities and supports available to them.

Learn More