Congratulations, you’ve graduated! We want to honour your success.
Thanks for joining us for our Virtual Celebration of our Graduates! If you missed the live event or want to re-live the celebration, please visit the Cambrian College Facebook page or watch in on YouTube – HERE!
Cambrian College has partnered with parchment.com and will be emailing you a link to your official digital credential. It’s fast, free, and sharable.
How to Get It
Follow these simple steps:
- Check your email for the award notification.
- Follow the link to set up your Parchment digital credentials account.
- Share your digital diploma on Facebook and LinkedIn or download a secure .pdf version.
Your digital credential will always be accessible through your Parchment account. You can login and download or share it again and again — at no cost to you.
The link to your credential will be sent to your email address on file. Update your personal email address.
What You Can Do with It
Share your Achievements!
• Easily share your digital credential with employers with a secure and verified link
• Share with family and friends on Facebook and LinkedIn
• View your digital credential online at any time with permanent access
• Download your digital credential and save as a PDF
• Many countries recognize digital credentials. Parchment Award credentials are supporting the needs of international credentials.
Your digital credential will always be accessible online through your Parchment account. You can login to your Parchment account and download or share your credential as many times as you’d like throughout your lifetime.
Questions about the digital diploma? Contact email@example.com.
Official credentials will be mailed as soon as we are able to return to campus. We have not yet established a date for when this will be. Please ensure your mailing address is up-to-date in your mycambrian portal to avoid any additional delays.
If you require additional documentation to attest to your graduation status for an employer, school, etc. (e.g. official transcript, letter) or have any questions regarding your digital credential, please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: If you have any questions regarding the booklet please contact email@example.com as we will update on a weekly basis.