Project management has become a sought-after skill set across industries as businesses and organizations continue to look for efficiencies and overall effectiveness in order to successfully compete in domestic and global markets.
For those pursuing a certificate in project management, Cambrian College’s one-year (two semester) Project Management – Graduate Certificate program will provide you with the essential theoretical and practical knowledge, skills, and techniques to successfully plan, implement, manage, and evaluate projects. Graduates will have all the tools for project management they need to succeed in the workplace.
The curriculum is closely aligned to, but not affiliated with, the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK). To learn more about becoming a certified project management professional, please visit the PMI’s website.
What's in it for you?
- Project Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Project Leader
- Project Scheduler
- Project Analyst
- Process Development Analyst
- Team Leader
Across these career outcomes, salaries in Canada range from:
$55,000 to $100,000
Plan your future
- Graduate opportunity
Minimum technology requirements
- Regular access to a computer with a reliable Internet connection
- Web cam and headset
- Personal computer
- PC with operating system Windows 10 (preferred), with 64-bit Intel or AMD multicore processor, Intel i5 or AMD equivalent
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics – Intel HD Graphics 400
- RAM: 4 GB (minimum for Chromebook), 8 GB or 16 GB (for PC with Windows 10)
- Storage: 16 GB – 32 GB SSD, 100 GB free with 10 GB minimum for software installs
- Screen size: 11.6-inch, HD (1,366 x 768)
- Software: MS Office 2016, including Excel, MS Project (VDI), Sage50 (VDI)
- Note: Cambrian to provide MS Project (VDI) and Sage50 (VDI) software, please assure your personal computer is able to run these titles.
Required software will be provided by Cambrian College. Instruction on how to obtain software will be provided to you. Some software that you may access as part of your program may not be compatible with every device. If you have any questions about these technology requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (705) 566-8101, ext. 7303.
For a full list of how your program will be delivered click here.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
Cambrian College has implemented a BYOD policy to ensure a rich and flexible learning experience. Learn more about BYOD by clicking here.