Project management has become a sought-after skill set across industries as businesses and organizations continue to look for efficiencies and overall effectiveness in order to successfully compete in domestic and global markets.
For those pursuing a certificate in project management, Cambrian College’s one-year (two semester) Project Management – Graduate Certificate program will provide you with the essential theoretical and practical knowledge, skills, and techniques to successfully plan, implement, manage, and evaluate projects. Graduates will have all the tools for project management they need to succeed in the workplace.
The curriculum is closely aligned to, but not affiliated with, the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK). To learn more about becoming a certified project management professional, please visit the PMI’s website.
What's in it for you?
- Project Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Project Leader
- Project Scheduler
- Project Analyst
- Process Development Analyst
- Team Leader
Across these career outcomes, salaries in Canada range from:
$55,000 to $100,000
Plan your future
- Graduate opportunity
Minimum technology requirements
- Regular access to a computer with a reliable Internet connection
- Web cam and headset
- Personal computer
- PC with operating system Windows 10 OR 11(preferred), with 64-bit Intel OR AMD multicore processor, Intel i5 OR AMD equivalent at minimum
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics – Intel HD Graphics 400
- RAM: 8 GB OR 16 GB (preferred)
- Storage: 16 GB – 32 GB SSD, 100 GB free with 10 GB minimum for software installs
For a full list of how your program will be delivered click here.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
Cambrian College has implemented a BYOD policy to ensure a rich and flexible learning experience. Learn more about BYOD by clicking here.
System requirements for Assistive Technology
To access the widest range of Assistive Technology (AT), a Windows-based computer is recommended.
- Recommended OS: Windows 10 or newer
- Recommended CPU: Intel or AMD multicore processor
- Recommended RAM: 8 GB
- Recommended Storage for Assistive Technology: 8 GB of available Hard Drive of Solid State Drive Space (please note this is not the total drive size and refers specifically to available space needed for assistive technology)
- Recommended Audio: Speakers or Headphones for Text-to-Speech and Microphone for Speech Input
While Apple computers can provide many AT options, some specialized software may not be available/compatible with this platform. Please consult with the Glenn Crombie Centre for further details.