Our Global Business Management program is designed to prepare graduates from various educational and cultural backgrounds to perform managerial roles in global business organizations as well as domestic businesses who are engaged in cross-border business activities. This four-semester graduate certificate program delivers a curriculum that will give you an industry-focused skill set. Through case studies and simulations, you will put your skills into action to solve real-life business problems. The program covers all fundamental business functions, such as marketing, finance, organization behaviour, and business strategy in a global setting, to prepare you for general management roles in various industries across the globe. The program emphasizes leadership, critical analysis, problem solving, high-performance teamwork, business strategy, and managing in a cross-cultural environment.
What's in it for you?
- General Management roles in a variety of industries including mining, retail, hospitality, technology, manufacturing, transport and logistics, services, etc.
Complete the program in as little as 16 months
Plan your future
Minimum technology requirements
- Regular access to a computer with a reliable Internet connection
- Web cam and headset
- Personal computer
- PC with operating system Windows 10 OR 11(preferred), with 64-bit Intel OR AMD multicore processor, Intel i5 OR AMD equivalent at minimum
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics – Intel HD Graphics 400
- RAM: 8 GB OR 16 GB (preferred)
- Storage: 16 GB – 32 GB SSD, 100 GB free with 10 GB minimum for software installs
For a full list of how your program will be delivered click here.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
Cambrian College has implemented a BYOD policy to ensure a rich and flexible learning experience. Learn more about BYOD by clicking here.
System requirements for Assistive Technology
To access the widest range of Assistive Technology (AT), a Windows-based computer is recommended.
- Recommended OS: Windows 10 or newer
- Recommended CPU: Intel or AMD multicore processor
- Recommended RAM: 8 GB
- Recommended Storage for Assistive Technology: 8 GB of available Hard Drive of Solid State Drive Space (please note this is not the total drive size and refers specifically to available space needed for assistive technology)
- Recommended Audio: Speakers or Headphones for Text-to-Speech and Microphone for Speech Input
While Apple computers can provide many AT options, some specialized software may not be available/compatible with this platform. Please consult with the Glenn Crombie Centre for further details.