COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
For the 2021 fall semester, we are requiring full COVID-19 vaccination and proof of full vaccination for students, staff, contractors and visitors accessing campus or living in Student Residence.
You are considered fully vaccinated 14 days after you have received your final dosage of an approved vaccine (usually a 2nd dose).
Up to October 15, if you are not fully vaccinated, you must produce proof of a negative COVID-19 rapid test taken within the previous seven days of the day you come to campus, and complete a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination educational session found in Moodle. Proof of a negative test is required even if you have an approved exemption to vaccination.
As of October 16, only those who are fully vaccinated or have an approved exemption (with a negative COVID-19 rapid test from the previous 72 hours) will be allowed to access campus. A negative COVID-19 test result alone will not be sufficient for access.
If you have received your full dosage of an approved vaccine:
- Register your vaccination status either through myCambrian (see details below), or face-to-face when you come to campus through a designated vaccine registration entrance
- You should only upload your vaccination status after you have received your full dosage (usually two doses).
- Until that 14-day period after your final dose passes, if you are coming to campus you will have to produce proof of a negative COVID-19 test, even if you have already uploaded your full vaccination status.
- Utilize the online screening form in myCambrian and our express entry options at designated entrances in order to make your access to campus more efficient.
If you have an approved exemption:
- Provide a negative rapid (antigen) test, (valid within the previous 7 days up to October 15, or 72 hours as of October 16) at a designated registration entrance.
- Note: As of October 16, those with approved exemptions will be provided appropriate accommodations.
Withdrawals and refunds
Please note that the last day to withdraw from a program and receive a refund is September 20, 2021.