- Short duration workshops and courses
- Customized training solutions
- Online/virtual/hands-on/blended modules
- Accredited certificate programs
- Industry-specific training and certifications
- Pre-employment assessments (customized industry specific screening tools)
Work with us to transform and inspire your workforce, improve efficiency and productivity, and be prepared to seize new opportunities.
Transform, Evolve and Expand
Our expertise spans business, trades, technology, health and emergency care, environmental studies, and community services.
Our training facilities include specialized labs, equipment, a mobile trades lab, and classrooms designed for face-to-face, virtual, and blended delivery.
Partnering with you, we will develop and deliver a program tailored for your training needs. The possibilities are endless.Learn More
Canada-Ontario Job Grant Program
The Job Grant will provide direct financial support to employers to purchase training for their existing and new employees with a plan to deliver short-term training of up to 52 weeks to cover skill gaps.Learn More
Canada-Ontario Job Grant (COJG) provides opportunities for employers to invest in their workforce, with help from the government.
Some of the benefits to employers using the grant:
- $15,000 in government support for “new hires” training costs.
- $10,000 in Government support per person for training costs.
- 2 or more employers can pool their resources to support their common training goals with the Consortium Stream.
- 2 days is the average response time after submission of a completed application.
- Participants have a full calendar year to complete their training.
More details about eligibility criteria can be found here http://www.tcu.gov.on.ca/eng/eopg/cojg/