- Bed linens (34” x 78” for beds in townhouses and 54” x 76” for beds in dorms)
- Blankets, comforter, pillows
- Towels – bath, face, dish, etc.
- Small furniture items (bookshelf, small dresser)
- Laundry soap & fabric softener/dryer sheets
- Toilet paper
- Shower curtain (townhouses require one standard size for second floor shower and bathtub and one shower stall size for main floor bathroom, dorms require one standard size)
- Personal hygiene items
- Pots, pans, cookware (including microwave cookware)
- Coffee maker
- Iron – with board
- Books, pens, pencils, ruler, stapler, 3-hole punch, tape, etc…
**Hot plates and open heat sources are not permitted.
Only CSA approved electrical appliances with automatic shut off feature are allowed in the Residence (such as kettles, toaster ovens, irons…).