Pre-Health Sciences Pathway to Advanced Diplomas and Degrees
Looking for a career in health sciences but still missing an admission requirement or need to improve your grades for pre-requisite courses to gain admission into a limited enrolment Health Sciences or Nursing program? The Pre-Health Sciences program provides you with the opportunity to acquire and/or enhance your knowledge and skills in English, math, and science. You will also choose electives to ensure you have all pre-requisites required to apply to your health sciences program of choice.
What's in it for you?
The Pre-Health Sciences program is the preferred designated preparatory program for admission to Cambrian College's limited enrolment Health Sciences programs.
Plan your future
Minimum technology requirements
- Regular access to a computer with a reliable Internet connection
- Web cam and headset
- Personal computer
- Windows 8, 8.1, or 10 operating system
- Web browser: Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer 10 or higher
- Apple Mac
- OS X operating system
- Web browser: Firefox or Safari
For a full list of how your program will be delivered click here.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
Cambrian College has implemented a BYOD policy to ensure a rich and flexible learning experience. Learn more about BYOD by clicking here.
System requirements for Assistive Technology
To access the widest range of Assistive Technology (AT), a Windows-based computer is recommended.
- Recommended OS: Windows 10 or newer
- Recommended CPU: Intel or AMD multicore processor
- Recommended RAM: 8 GB
- Recommended Storage for Assistive Technology: 8 GB of available Hard Drive of Solid State Drive Space (please note this is not the total drive size and refers specifically to available space needed for assistive technology)
- Recommended Audio: Speakers or Headphones for Text-to-Speech and Microphone for Speech Input
While Apple computers can provide many AT options, some specialized software may not be available/compatible with this platform. Please consult with the Glenn Crombie Centre for further details.