If you're interested in pursuing a career in global business management, this intensive program with its extensive business management courses will enable you to explore key areas of "international business management, including marketing, finance, and supply chains. You will develop the core skills required to effectively manage the aspects of international business activities for an organization and gain hands-on experience during a placement in your third semester.Apply now!
What's in it for you?
- Exporting and importing
- Distribution and logistics
- International trade development
- International sales and marketing
- International finance administration
- International business management
As an International Business Management graduate, you may pursue additional certification towards a Forum for International Trade Training (FITT) designation as a Certified International Trade Professional (CITP).
Plan your future
- Graduate opportunity
Minimum technology requirements
- Regular access to a computer with a reliable Internet connection
- Web cam and headset
- Personal computer
- PC with operating system Windows 10 (preferred), with 64-bit Intel or AMD multicore processor, Intel i5 or AMD equivalent
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics – Intel HD Graphics 400
- RAM: 4 GB (minimum for Chromebook), 8 GB or 16 GB (for PC with Windows 10)
- Storage: 16 GB – 32 GB SSD, 100 GB free with 10 GB minimum for software installs
- Screen size: 11.6-inch, HD (1,366 x 768)
- Software: MS Office 2016, including Excel, MS Project (VDI), Sage50 (VDI)
- Note: Cambrian to provide MS Project (VDI) and Sage50 (VDI) software, please assure your personal computer is able to run these titles.
Required software will be provided by Cambrian College. Instruction on how to obtain software will be provided to you. Some software that you may access as part of your program may not be compatible with every device. If you have any questions about these technology requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (705) 566-8101, ext. 7303.
For a full list of how your program will be delivered click here.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
Cambrian College has implemented a BYOD policy to ensure a rich and flexible learning experience. Learn more about BYOD by clicking here.