Cambrian’s Honours Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program offers you both theoretical and practical learning that will give you both general and specialized business skills and knowledge – making you the perfect fit for organizations that need well-rounded, skilled employees who can hit the ground running.
Through the unique design of our program, you’ll gain foundational knowledge and skills in all areas of business administration in your first four semesters, allowing you to explore all aspects of the business field and discover what specialized area interests you the most. In semester five onwards, you’ll have the option to specialize your skills and complete a major in accounting, business analytics, or digital marketing. You also have the option to continue in the general business stream and take a variety of courses that support your career goals.
You will train under the guidance of experienced professors and industry experts and will put your skills into action throughout the entire program through a full semester Internship (co-op), a capstone Applied Learning Project, workshops, case studies, simulations, and options to study abroad.
Accounting stream courses are recognized by CPA Ontario as preparatory courses required for admission to the CPA Professional Education Program (CPA PEP®), allowing you to pursue your Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation when you graduate.
Applications will be open starting October 2022.Apply now!
What's in it for you?
- Financial manager
- Financial auditor
- Communication specialist
- Digital marketer
- Marketing manager
- Data analyst
- Business intelligence analyst
- Data scientist
Real-world and practical learning combined with the option to choose from three majors or a general business option will have you ready to hit the ground running the first day you launch you career
Plan your future
Minimum technology requirements
- Regular access to a computer with a reliable Internet connection
- Web cam and headset
- Personal computer
- PC with operating system Windows 10 OR 11(preferred), with 64-bit Intel OR AMD multicore processor, Intel i5 OR AMD equivalent at minimum
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics – Intel HD Graphics 400
- RAM: 8 GB OR 16 GB (preferred)
- Storage: 16 GB – 32 GB SSD, 100 GB free with 10 GB minimum for software installs
Some software for Apple computers may not have all of the features required to complete course work and therefore are not recommended.
Required software will be provided by Cambrian College. Instruction on how to obtain software will be provided to you. Some software that you may access as part of your program may not be compatible with every device. If you have any questions about these technology requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (705) 566-8101, ext. 7303.
For a full list of how your program will be delivered click here.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
Cambrian College has implemented a BYOD policy to ensure a rich and flexible learning experience. Learn more about BYOD by clicking here.
System requirements for Assistive Technology
To access the widest range of Assistive Technology (AT), a Windows-based computer is recommended.
- Recommended OS: Windows 10 or newer
- Recommended CPU: Intel or AMD multicore processor
- Recommended RAM: 8 GB
- Recommended Storage for Assistive Technology: 8 GB of available Hard Drive of Solid State Drive Space (please note this is not the total drive size and refers specifically to available space needed for assistive technology)
- Recommended Audio: Speakers or Headphones for Text-to-Speech and Microphone for Speech Input
While Apple computers can provide many AT options, some specialized software may not be available/compatible with this platform. Please consult with the Glenn Crombie Centre for further details.