Take that first step toward a career in business by studying business online.
This program is a common year for all business students, so when you graduate, you will be eligible for direct entry into the second year of the following diploma programs at Cambrian: Business, Business – Accounting, Business Administration, and Business Administration – Accounting.
All business courses in this program are delivered online.
Explore traditional business careers by gaining a solid introductory foundation in accounting, finance, human resources and marketing, and apply that knowledge in your current career or use it to pursue your passions.
What's in it for you?
- Customer service
- Service industries
- Financial institutions
Successful graduates of this online program can enter directly into the second year of Cambrian's diploma and advanced diploma Business programs. This program is also offered in Espanola, Kenora, and Fort Frances.
Plan your future
- Flex learning
Minimum technology requirements
- Regular access to a computer with a reliable Internet connection
- Web cam and headset
- Personal computer
- Chromebook or higher with Intel Celeron N3060 – N3150 OR
- PC with operating system Windows 10 (preferred), with 64-bit Intel or AMD multicore processor, Intel i5 or AMD equivalent
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics – Intel HD Graphics 400
- RAM: 4 GB (minimum for Chromebook), 8 GB or 16 GB (for PC with Windows 10)
- Storage: 16 GB – 32 GB SSD (for Chromebook), 100 GB free with 10 GB minimum for software installs
- Screen size: 11.6-inch, HD (1,366 x 768)
- Software: MS Office 2016, including Excel, MS Project (VDI), Sage50 (VDI)
Required software will be provided by Cambrian College. Instruction on how to obtain software will be provided to you. Some software that you may access as part of your program may not be compatible with every device. If you have any questions about these technology requirements, please email email@example.com or call (705) 566-8101, ext. 7303.
For a full list of how your program will be delivered click here.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
Cambrian College has implemented a BYOD policy to ensure a rich and flexible learning experience. Learn more about BYOD by clicking here.