On Saturday, April 8, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Cambrian College will welcome more than 1,500 visitors to its Spring Open House. Prospective students, and their family members and friends, will be able to meet faculty, current students, and staff during this annual event that showcases all that Cambrian has to offer.
“We’re inviting everyone to visit us during Spring Open House,” said Renée Scott, Director of Student Success and Recruitment. “Prospective students who have applied to Cambrian and those who are still considering college have important choices to make, and we’ll be pulling out all the stops to make sure that they can find everything they need and get answers to all of their questions.”
Spring Open House features:
- Campus and residence tours
- Open labs and shops where students can explore programs and career possibilities
- Program-specific information sessions
- Pathways Café: learn about options for continuing or adding degrees, diplomas, certificates, and Upgrading
- One-on-one consultations with admissions and financial aid staff
- Free food, prizes and giveaways
- Indigenous Fashion Show and international celebration
- Fitness Challenge
This year, Cambrian is offering interactive presentations that will help students and families find ways to make attending college affordable. The presentations will feature navigating student loan programs, financial aid, and scholarships.
“Our goal is to make sure that every visitor learns how affordable and accessible a Cambrian education can be. At Spring Open House, we aim to offer an experience where visitors can explore all that we offer in terms of programs, supports, and student life,” Scott concluded.
For full details, or to register, visit cambriancollege.ca/springopenhouse.
Date: Saturday, April 8, 2017
Time: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Location: Cambrian College, Barrydowne campus
– 30 –
Director, Student Success and Recruitment
705-566-8101, ext. 6260
705-566-8101, ext. 6375