How do I apply to Cambrian?
To apply as an International student, you must submit a completed application form along with copies of official educational certificates/transcripts showing that courses are taken and grades obtained. Some important notes when applying to Cambrian:
- All photocopies must be certified by the issuing institution or notarized.
- If your transcripts are not in English or French, you must send us translations with the originals/certified copies.
- Applications are reviewed on an individual basis.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- A photocopy of a passport must accompany your application.
- Students applying from India or China must meet Student Partners Program (SPP) requirements.
Cambrian College has certificate, diploma and degree-granting status in Canada. Upon graduation, students will be awarded Ministry recognized certificates, diplomas or degrees. In addition, the College has signed articulation agreements which allow students to continue their education in a variety of areas with universities. For more information, visit College/University Agreements.
The language of instruction for all of our programs is English. Students applying to our programs must have sufficient English language skills and experience to fully participate in classroom lectures, assignments, discussions, and examinations.
Upon arrival, students will be assessed for their English skills and students who do not meet the English language requirement will be asked to take additional English courses before taking their regular program of study.
Note: those requiring intensive upgrading may have to extend their program of study by up to one year and have to pay up to one academic year of additional fees.