BE READY FOR YOUR NEXT MOVE.
Become more knowledgeable in your field or add a new skill set with a graduate certificate in as little as 8-12 months.
Part-time and full-time study options are available, giving you the flexibility to complete your program at the pace that works for you.
skills that get you where you want to go!
Whether you just graduated from a college or university, have been working in your field and want to continue your education to advance your career, or want to scale up from a micro-credential to a graduate certificate program – we’ve got career-focused programs with hands-on learning experiences to prepare you for your next move.
- Programs are typically shorter in length than traditional university graduate studies – allowing you to complete a certificate in as little as 8-12 months.
- Multiple start dates for most programs so you can start when it’s convenient for you.
- Online and part-time study options available for most programs so you can balance work, family, and other commitments.
- Hyper-focused, hands-on courses that build your expertise through projects, case studies, assignments, and more.
- Expert, friendly faculty who know your name and will open the door to industry networks.
- Graduate with an industry-recognized credential that will add value to your résumé.
- Cost effective with tuition ranging from $3,000 to $7,000 CAD.
- Access to free Cambrian supports and services that can help you succeed every step of the way.
what our students have to say
International Business Management
“I was amazed by all the things I am learning through this course and the professors’ experiences. The approach is “hands-on,” with people from various countries, which promotes a vibrant and insightful environment for me as a student. Straight forward classes to get to the point of doing business globally and acquiring managing knowledge to be ready for any business opportunity, anywhere in the globalized world we live in now. Support from Cambrian in all aspects of this journey has been excellent and helped me in many ways going through daily issues. From my point of view, it was a perfect choice for improving my career.”
Heather Jessup Falcioni
Community and Health Services Navigation
“One of my best educational decisions and scholarly pursuits was to enroll in the Community & Health Services Navigation program at Cambrian College. I learned more than I could have imagined. I feel that this program was the “icing on the cake” for various courses and degrees that I have pursued in earlier years. The program rekindled my love for helping others and has provided me with new knowledge and skills to use in my personal and professional life.”
“This program exceeded my expectations. It is extremely hands-on and focused on problem-solving. I use and develop analytical skills in almost all courses, which is 100% aligned with my management consulting background. I am learning many useful tools such as Python, SQL, R, Power Query, and Power BI in a limited timeframe. Furthermore, the program goes beyond tools and teaches how to properly raise hypotheses and present analyses and findings through written reports, dashboards, and oral presentations.”
how to apply as an international student
Cambrian offers an authentic Canadian experience for international students. An ever-increasing number of international students make Cambrian’s campus vibrant and diverse.
Whether you’re applying through a consultant/agent or are applying yourself, you will need to submit your college application through the Ontario Colleges International Application Service.
get in touch
Have a question about a graduate certificate program or want to discuss your options for furthering your education and enhancing your skills? Connect with us!
We’d love to show you more about the Cambrian experience! Check out our upcoming events, and also be sure to follow @cambriancollege on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, and TikTok.