The health sciences, nursing, and emergency services industries are some of the most in-demand sectors in the workforce. At Cambrian College, we have more than a dozen programs for students looking for careers in the health sciences, nursing, or emergency services fields.
I love the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in my field. I really enjoyed my placements at the hospital.
Covering the Full Spectrum of Health Care
From dental hygiene to nursing or perhaps paramedic – if your calling is to answer the call when someone needs you, this may be the program for you.
At Cambrian College we also offer post-graduate programming for those looking to enhance their post-secondary education. The Health Sciences, Nursing, and Emergency Services field of study also offers programs for Advanced Care Paramedic and Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
Programs in health sciences, nursing, and emergency services
- Advanced Care Paramedic – Graduate Certificate Program Code: APPD
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Program Code: BSCN
- Dental Assisting (Levels I & II) Program Code: DENA
- Dental Hygiene Program Code: DHYG
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography – Ultrasound Program Code: USPG
- Fitness and Health Promotion Program Code: FPRO
- Health Analytics – Graduate Certificate Program Code: HAGC
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) – Graduate Certificate Program Code: MRIP
- Massage Therapy Program Code: MASG
- Medical Laboratory Technology Program Code: MDLY
- Medical Radiation Technology Program Code: MRPG
- Occupational Therapist Assistant and Physiotherapist Assistant Program Code: OTPA
- Paramedic Program Code: PARA
- Personal Support Worker Program Code: PSPG
- Practical Nursing Program Code: PNDP
- Pre-Health Sciences Pathway to Advanced Diplomas and Degrees Program Code: PHPG
- Pre-Service Firefighter Education and Training Program Code: PSFP