Are you looking for a career that means making a difference in someone's life? Are you someone who likes to help out, be involved, and shape the future for others? At Cambrian College, our Community Services programs help you do just that.
Follow Your Calling
Learning from our skilled team of professors you’ll have the chance to pursue a career in social work, early childhood education, developmental services and aboriginal early childhood education.
Looking for flexibility in your College schedule? Take advantage of our “Alternate Delivery” Community Services programs, which are delivered as a combination of virtual video instruction, online courses, and field placement.
Post-Graduate Fast-Track Option
Graduate from one of these programs, and you can fast-track through programs within the School of Community Services to add more skills and experience to your resume.
Programs in community services
- Addictions and Mental Health Program Code: ADMH
- Applied Learning Disability Studies – Graduate Certificate Program Code: LDGC
- Child and Youth Care Program Code: CYCP
- Community and Health Services Navigation – Graduate Certificate Program Code: CHSN
- Developmental Services Worker Program Code: DSWP
- Developmental Services Worker – Alternate Delivery Program Code: DSAD
- Early Childhood Education Program Code: ECEP
- Early Childhood Education – Alternate Delivery Program Code: ECAD
- Social Service Worker Program Code: SSPG
- Social Services Worker – Indigenous Specialization Program Code: SSIS