Interested in the fast-paced world of business? Perhaps shaping messages as a public relations spin doctor is more your style? Or is IT more inline with a career where you work mostly online? At Cambrian College, our Business and Information Technology Programs can set you up for a career in the corporate world.
I love that there are so many great opportunities to get involved at the college and in the community.
Be Ready for the Business World
At Cambrian our highly acclaimed team of professors will have you ready to take on the world of business. You’ll learn from seasoned professionals who offer unmatched perspective and an expert look at the future of business.
Post Graduate Opportunities
Are you a graduate looking to enhance your postsecondary education? At Cambrian, you can bolster your diploma or degree with our graduate certificate programs in Organization Management, Human Resources, International Business, Information Technology Analysis, or Public Relations.
A Winning Tradition
Since 2005, Cambrian’s Computer Systems Technology students have won 15 medals at the Ontario Technological Skills Competition and six medals at the national competition.
Programs in business and information technology
- Business Program Code: GEBU
- Business – Accounting Program Code: BUAP
- Business – Accounting – Online Program Code: BUAO
- Business Administration Program Code: BUAD
- Business Administration – Accounting Program Code: ACBU
- Business Analytics – Graduate Certificate Program Code: BAPG
- Business Fundamentals Program Code: BFPG
- Business Fundamentals – Online Program Code: BFPO
- Computer Systems Technology Program Code: CETY
- Human Resources Management – Graduate Certificate Program Code: HMPD
- International Business Management – Graduate Certificate Program Code: IBGC
- IT Business Analysis – Graduate Certificate Program Code: BAGC
- Mobile Application Development – Graduate Certificate Program Code: MAPD
- Network Technician Program Code: NETN
- Organization Management – Graduate Certificate Program Code: MOGC
- Project Management – Graduate Certificate Program Code: PMPD
- Public Relations – Graduate Certificate Program Code: PRPD