Congratulations, Class of 2019! Convocation takes place May 29th, May 30th, and May 31st, 2019. Visit our Convocation page for more information.
School of Skills Training
- Heavy Equipment Apprentice
- Industrial Millwright Apprentice
- Carpentry Renovation Techniques
- Heavy Equipment
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
- Mechanical Engineering – Industrial Maintenance
- Motive Power Technician – Service Management
- Motive Power Technician – Truck and Coach
- * Powerline Technician
- Welding and Fabrication Technician
School of Engineering Technology and Environmental Studies
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Field Techniques/Technical
- Environmental Monitoring & Impact Assessment
- Mining Engineering
- Power Engineering
* Graduates and Provisional
Provisional status is determined at the program level and not at the student level. Graduates will be deemed provisional based on the following criteria:
- Students registered in programs ending after May 1.
- Students registered in programs whose final semester is scheduled for the 2019/05 term.
Note: Final date for grade changes prior to graduation is May 8. After this date, students will not have their names in the convocation booklet.