Congratulations, Class of 2019! Convocation takes place May 29th, May 30th, and May 31st, 2019. Visit our Convocation page for more information.
School of Business and Information Technology
- Accounting ( 2 & 3 year stream)
- Business Administration
- + Business Analytics
- * Business Fundamentals
- Computer Systems Technology
- * Human Resource Management
- + I.T. Business Analyst Program
- * International Business Management
- Network Technician
- * Organization Management
- * Project Management
- Public Relations
School of Creative Arts, Design and Music
- Art and Design Fundamentals
- Design and Visual Arts
- Graphic Design
- Independent Music Production
- Theatre Arts – Technical Production
* Graduates and Provisional
Provisional status is determined at the program level and not at the student level. Graduates will be deemed provisional based on the following criteria:
- Students registered in programs ending after May 1.
- Students registered in programs whose final semester is scheduled for the 2019/05 term.
Note: Final date for grade changes prior to graduation is May 8. After this date, students will not have their names in the convocation booklet.