Barbara Coloroso is an internationally renowned expert and best-selling author on the subjects of parenting, teaching discipline, bullying, and conflict resolution.
She is the next speaker in the Parents as Career Coaches lecture series, and she’ll be in Sudbury and Little Current talking about how to help your children manage transitions in their lives - from elementary school to high school, and from high school to college.
- April 10: Manitoulin Conference Centre, Little Current, 5:30 – 8:30 p.m. (capacity, 100)
- April 11: Cambrian College Student Life Centre, Sudbury, 5:30 – 8:30 p.m. (capacity, 300)
Joining Barbara Coloroso will be Catherine Poulton, Cambrian’s Wellness Coordinator.Catherine Poulton is the Wellness Coordinator at Cambrian College. Catherine has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from Laurentian University, and a Master’s Degree in Education from Yorkville University in New Brunswick. She is a Certified Resilience Trainer, and certified in Applied Positive Psychology. Under Catherine’s leadership as Wellness Coordinator, Cambrian has created a culture of wellness on campus, based on eight pillars: social, intellectual, financial, emotional, spiritual, career, physical, and environmental.
- Both lectures are free and include dinner.
- Seating is limited so pre-registration is required.
- Learn more about Barbara Coloroso at http://www.kidsareworthit.com
The Parents As Career Coaches Lecture Series is a presentation of Cambrian College, the Rainbow District School Board, The School College Work Initiative, and the Ontario Post-secondary Access & Inclusion Program.