Cambrian has a culture of kindness and in May we celebrate our Kindness Pillar of Wellness. To recognize this, Being-Well and First Step Centre are hosting a short video contest to encourage our Cambrian College Family to reflect on kindness you have experienced, shown or witnessed during this pandemic. These short videos will be used to inspire others and to spread this contagious feeling around. After the deadline we will be hosting a Kindness Film Gala to share and celebrate kindness at Cambrian.
Rules and Criteria
- The contest is open to all registered Cambrian College Students, Alumni, retirees and employees
- Individual and group submissions are welcome
- Video length is maximum 4 minutes
- Must be original. You must have appropriate documented permissions (ie., sharealike liscense) to use the content OR
- The content must be in the public domain and follow all applicable copyright laws. Please reference the images, sounds or music used in your video in the credits
- The content will be screened in a virtual setting and should be appropriate for an all ages audience.
- Videos need to be uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo either 1080p or 720p are ideal.
- Complete the registration form including all required fields.
- Judges Choice (based on creativity, originality using the theme and overall production): $100 gift card pre-selected and presented at the Gala
- Fan Favourite $ 100 gift card: voted on at the Gala
- Draw for entering: 2 x $50 gift card
** Prizes sponsored by First Step Centre and Being Well at Cambrian
These will be announced at the Gala on June 25th
Please remember to follow all rules of social distancing during your participation in this contest. If you are showing any of the symptoms of COVID-19 (see full list at www.phsd.ca), please remain indoors or on your property and contact Public Health Sudbury and Districts (705-522-9200 or 1-866-522-9200); do not go out in public spaces.