Scope and Eligibility
Effective for students entering Cambrian College as of September 2019, applicants who have been granted an offer of admission to a qualifying full-time program (see Appendix A) and confirm their acceptance of that offer by May 1, 2019, will be eligible to win a bursary.
These bursaries include:
- One (1) bursary valued at $2,500 for qualifying programs in Appendix A.
Only registered students at Cambrian College may claim prizes. More details can be found in Appendix D.
Academic programs qualifying for this program include:
- Full-time* Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities approved programs delivered by Cambrian College through its Sudbury, Espanola, or Little Current locations.
The programs must fall within the following categories to be eligible:
- a postsecondary Ontario College Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, or Graduate Certificate program
- a Degree program
For a detailed list of programs and the prizes that are available, see Appendix A.
Academic programs for which this incentive is not available:
- Apprenticeship programs
- Adult Training Programs
- Lifelong Learning courses or certificate programs
- Any other courses or program activity for which the registrant is not required to pay a tuition fee
*Students with permanent disabilities, who require the accommodation of a reduced course load due to the impact of a documented disability, may be eligible to participate in the Program. See Appendix C for details.