Cambrian Student Council
The Cambrian Student Council (CSC) is a group of dedicated students elected by the student body at Cambrian College. They coordinate, promote, and support activities and services for the students, including academic grievance representation, bursaries, entertainment, a health plan, faxing and scanning, photocopying, a food bank, frosh kits, student handbooks, political lobbying and more!
Be heard, be part of something
Elections are held annually for positions within the CSC Executive.
The term of office for the CSC Executive is from May 1 to April 30 of the following year. The current CSC members for the 2019-20 school year are:
- President – MC Guillemette ext. 7729, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President – Dorrie Corriveau ext. 7724, email@example.com
- Director of Special Events – Lynn Courville ext. 7726, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director of Student Groups – Emily Fifield ext. 7721, email@example.com
- Director of International Student Affairs – Gyathri Sreeni ext. 7837, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director of Communications – Madison Lemieux ext. 7714, email@example.com
|CSC Office Hours|
|Monday to Friday||8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.|
Visit CSC in room 1164 or call us at 705-566-8101, ext. 7305
Follow Cambrian CSC on FacebookBecome a volunteer
Proud member of the College Student Alliance