Cambrian Student Council
The Cambrian Student Council (CSC) is a group of dedicated students elected by the student body at Cambrian College. They coordinate, promote, and support activities and services for the students, including academic grievance representation, bursaries, entertainment, a health plan, faxing and scanning, photocopying, a food bank, frosh kits, student handbooks, political lobbying and more!
Be heard, be part of something
Elections are held annually for positions within the CSC Executive.
The term of office for the CSC Executive is from May 1 to April 30 of the following year. The current CSC members for the 2019-20 school year are:
- President – MC Guillemette ext. 7729, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President – Lynn Courville 7726 email@example.com
- Director of Diversity & Inclusion – vacant
- Director of Communications – Ivy Pellerin 7714 Ivy.Pellerin@cambriancollege.ca
- Director of Special Events – vacant
- Director of Student Groups – vacant
CSC will be offering virtual office hours soon. Please keep an eye out for information.
Our office is located in room 1164.
Proud member of the College Student Alliance