Cambrian's Commitment to Survivors of Sexual AssaultAnyone who has experienced sexual violence has the right to:
be treated with dignity and respect
be informed about on and off-campus services and resources
decide whether or not to access available services and to choose those services he/she feel will be most beneficial
decide whether to report to campus security and/or local police
have an on-campus investigation with the institution's full cooperation
have a safety plan
have reasonable and necessary actions taken to prevent further unwanted contact with the alleged perpetrator(s)
For advice on how to navigate the college systems and services, please contact the following areas:
- The Office of the Associate Vice-President, Student Services at 705-566-8101, ext. 7294, room 3006 or via email at email@example.com;
- The Students' Administrative Council (SAC) at 705-566-8101, ext. 7729 or room 1164, or;
- Wabnode Centre for Aboriginal Services at 705-566-8101, ext. 7700 or room 2133.
If this is an emergency:
- On campus - Contact Campus Security Services at 705-566-8101, ext. 7911 - they are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; or
- Off campus - Call Emergency Services at 911.