be_ixf;ym_202306 d_02; ct_50
Please enable JavaScript in browser settings for optimal use.
Go back to Transcripts and grades

Obtain Official Transcripts

Unofficial transcripts are available within the myCambrian student portal.


Official transcripts are signed by the Registrar and are printed on secure paper. They are sent directly to the receiving party or institution.

There are a number of ways to obtain a copy of your transcript:

  1. By phone by calling the Enrolment Centre at 705-566-8101, ext. 3003.
  2. By email at
  3. By fax at 705-524-7334.
  4. In person at the Enrolment Centre.

When requesting a transcript, you must provide the following information: name, student number (if known), date of birth, permanent address, program of study, year of graduation, number of transcripts requested and institution you would like the transcript sent to.

There is no charge for transcripts.