At Cambrian, we have many options for payment of fees.
Cash, Cheque or Online
*Please be advised we no longer accept credit cards as a form of payment
How to pay your Cambrian College tuition:
- Online Banking – Add Cambrian College as a payee to your online bank account by using your 9-digit student number as the account number.
- In Person – You may pay by cash, debit card, cheque, or money order at the College’s Enrolment Centre, room 2037, at Cambrian’s Barrydowne Campus. The Enrolment Centre is open Monday to Thursday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and Fridays until 4:30 PM.
- By Mail – Include your student number on a cheque or money order, made payable to Cambrian College, and mail to:
1400 Barrydowne Road
Sudbury ON P3A 3V8
- Sponsorships – If you are a sponsored student and we have received your contract/letter, you will be able to proceed with registration. If you believe you are sponsored but are not able to proceed with registration, please have your sponsoring agency forward your sponsorship letter to the Enrolment Centre.
- By HigherEd Points – If you are an Aeroplan, TD Points, or CIBC Aventura Points member, you can redeem your points to help pay for tuition. For more details and to redeem points, visit higheredpoints.com.
- Flywire (International Payments) – Visit the Cambrian College Flywire International Education Payments page to set up your payment.
If you have any questions regarding the payment of your fees, please call our toll-free number at 1-800-461-7145, ext. 3003 (in Ontario), or dial our direct line at 705-524-7300, and someone will gladly help you.