Tuition and fees are an important part of life at Cambrian College.
Tuition Fee Schedule 2018-2019
|Term deposit*||$500||June 15|
|Remaining Tuition Fees September 17||Due in full or $150 late fee|
|Term Deposit (new students)||$500||Nov 15|
|Remaining Tuition Fees applied |
|Due in full or $150 late fee|
|Term Deposit (new students)||$500||Feb 15|
|Remaining Tuition Fees |
|Due in full or $150 late fee applied|
|*International Students should note that full fees are due by the dates presented on your offer letters and for subsequent terms FULL FEES must be paid in order for you to register (there are NO exceptions).|
Payment Options and Schedules
Please see this year’s schedule for the key dates and amounts required for your program.
How to Pay
Keep in mind…
- Fees and fee deadlines are subject to change. Please review fees in the myCambrian student portal.
- Fee payment must occur by the deadline to reserve a seat in a program.
- Students may lose their place in their program if term fees are not paid in full by the deadlines noted below
- If you are unable to pay term tuition fees by the deadline, a $150 non-refundable late fee per term will be added to your bill.
- If you are being sponsored by a First Nation, government agency, employer, or organization, you must provide a sponsorship letter verifying the sponsorship and return it to the College’s Enrolment Centre by the term deposit due date. If you are unable to provide the letter in time, it is your responsibility to pay the $500 fee to reserve your seat.
Important dates, including tuition fee deadlines, can be found in the Academic Schedule.