Prepare for college programs. Increase your earning power. Get that job you have always wanted through Cambrian College’s Academic Upgrading program.
Do you want to:
- Upgrade math, English, science, or computer skills?
- Prepare for a postsecondary program or an apprenticeship?
- Improve your job opportunities and employment skills?
- Go back to school in an adult environment?
- Be independent?
- Obtain your high school equivalency certificate (ACE)?
Your future starts with us!
To register for Academic Upgrading you must be:
- A resident of Ontario
- Eligible to work in Ontario
- 19 years of age or older (18 years of age – interview required)
- Has valid Social Insurance Number (for registration purposes)
How to Apply
Please note that applications for this program do not go through Ontario Colleges.
Online application forms will be followed up via email, so please regularly check your email for further registration instructions.