Insurance and Credit Card Discounts
Members taking advantage of offers within our Cambrian Affinity Program not only receive competitive rates, but in-turn support Cambrian’s philanthropic efforts. Affinity partners are committed to providing financial support to College through a percentage of sales formula.
Cambrian College alumni can enjoy preferred rates on car, home, condo and tenant insurance through the TD Insurance Meloche Monnex Program
As a trusted partner, the TD Insurance Meloche Monnex Program is dedicated to helping Cambrian College alumni get access to preferred insurance rates. These preferred rates are available on car, home, condo and tenant coverage. TD Insurance is the leading direct response insurance group in Canada†, offering quality insurance products for over 65 years. From getting a quote to filing a claim, their knowledgeable advisors will help you find options that are right for you.
Here are a few ways your savings can add up:
- Bundling your car and home, condo or tenant insurance together
- Insuring more than one vehicle, or including a motorcycle, ATV, or snowmobile
- Owning a hybrid or electric vehicle recognized by the Insurance Bureau of Canada
- Having a connected burglar or fire alarm
- Living in a newly built home
- Your home is free of a mortgage or secured line of credit
Plus, the TD Insurance Meloche Monnex Affinity Program helps support alumni activities. A win-win for you and your school.
Feel confident your coverage fits your needs. Get a TD Insurance Meloche Monnex quote now by visiting www.tdinsurance.com/cambrian or calling 1-866-293-9730.
Thanks to the affinity program agreement between TD Life Insurance Company and Cambrian College, you can now benefit from premium savings on eligible TD Term Life Insurance policies. In addition, TD Life Insurance Company now offers Health & Dental benefits. For more information or to get a quote for Term Life Insurance visit www.tdinsurance.com/cambrian-termlife or call 1-866-883-5647
Accelerate rewards points on common purchases!
- No annual fee
- 1 point for every $1 in eligible purchases
- 2 points for every $1 spent on eligible gas, groceries and restaurant purchases ($5,000 annual cap on each category)
- Receive 10,000 bonus points†† after your first eligible purchase within the first 90 days of account opening
- Receive 5,000 bonus points†† once enrolled for e-statements within the first 90 days of account opening
- Redeem points‡ for travel, brand-name merchandise, gift cards from participating retailers, cash back, and charitable donations
- Standard Annual Interest Rates of 19.99% on eligible purchases, 22.99% on balance transfers and access cheques, and 24.99% on cash advances
- A suite of comprehensive insurance**
‡ These are highlights of the credit card rewards program (the “Program”) associated with this credit card account. Points will be awarded on eligible transactions charged to your account as set out in the Program terms and conditions. You will earn two (2) points per dollar spent on eligible gas, grocery and restaurant purchases to a maximum annual amount of $5,000 in each category. Eligible purchases that are not eligible gas, grocery and restaurant purchases will earn a Base Earn Rate of one (1) point per dollar. The redemption rate for Points earned may differ depending on the redemption option chosen. Complete terms and conditions describing Program eligibility, accrual, earn limits, and redemption of Points, and other important conditions will be sent after your account is opened. Please read the terms and conditions carefully upon receipt. **Certain limitations and exclusions may apply to this benefit and others described in the certificate of insurance sent soon after your Account is opened. Underwritten by Allianz Global Risks US Insurance Company (Canadian Branch). Details of insurance benefits, including terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions are in the Certificate of Insurance provided with your card. The Toronto-Dominion Bank is the issuer of this credit card. MBNA is a division of The Toronto-Dominion Bank. ®/MBNA is a trade-mark of The Toronto-Dominion Bank.
The Toronto-Dominion Bank is not responsible for maintaining this website. Current information about the MBNA product is available at the link provided to MBNA’s website.
As a Cambrian College Alumni you can count on PBL’s more than 100 years of experience to design a customized and competitive Commercial Package that fits your needs. From Commercial Properties to Manufacturing Facilities, and including Surety, Credit Insurance and Commercial Fleets among many other needs, PBL has the right solutions for your business.