Residence offers everything you need to make your College experience an enjoyable, fun and safe time.
Just steps away from everything
Living on campus means you’ll get to enjoy the convenience of having everything you need at your finger tips. You can take part in weekly events, make new friends, and get the most of out of the Cambrian Experience.
There are a few other advantages to living on campus:
- Fully-furnished rooms with free Internet access.
- Laundry facilities and common kitchens open 24 hours a day.
- Pay for only eight months instead of signing down a 12-month lease.
- You’re close to shopping malls, pharmacies, banks, grocery stores, and so much more.
- It’s safe – Residence offers a 24-hour staffed Front Desk and security on patrol.
We’re here to help you. We work together to help develop the skills you’ll need to become independent and strong. We extend the Cambrian experience beyond the classroom. Residence Life is all about fitting in and getting the most out of your time at school.
Before moving in, you’ll want to check out our Residence Life Resources and downloads. These will help give you a good idea on what life in Residence is like and answer any questions you have about roommates, moving in, and any other topics.
Life in Residence comes with many ways to get involved in student life. You can join our a committee like our Residence Council or the Welcome Crew or if there is a group or committee you want to start, stop by the Residence Life Office and we’ll get you started. Or you can work in Residence as a Resident Advisor or as part of our Community Centre Staff. Learn more about how to get involved.