Prepare for college programs. Increase your earning power. Get that job you have always wanted through Cambrian College’s Academic Upgrading program.
Do you want to:
- Upgrade math, English, science, or computer skills?
- Prepare for a postsecondary program or an apprenticeship?
- Improve your job opportunities and employment skills?
- Go back to school in an adult environment?
- Be independent?
- Obtain your high school equivalency certificate (ACE)?
- Recognized as an equivalent to an OSSD (Ontario Secondary School Diploma) by all Ontario community colleges.
- Accepted by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities as a grade 12 equivalency for Apprenticeships.
- Accepted by a number of employers as a grade 12 equivalency.
Individual timetables and courses of study are developed to accommodate the your training needs and personal schedules. You will have an opportunity to develop productive study habits, to practice speaking more effectively and to learn employability skills like critical thinking, team building, and problem-solving skills that employers are seeking.
What's in it for you?
This program has a continuous intake that runs 12 months a year and offers classes during days and evenings.
Plan your future
Available delivery options