- Advanced Care Paramedic – Graduate Certificate
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Dental Assisting (Levels I & II)
- Dental Hygiene
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography – Ultrasound
- Health Analytics
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) – Graduate Certificate
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Medical Radiation Technology
- Personal Support Worker
- Personal Support Worker – Alternate Delivery
- Personal Support Worker – Espanola
- Personal Support Worker – Wikwemikong
- Physical Fitness Management
- Practical Nursing
- Pre-Service Firefighter Education and Training
To browse our programs, choose a field of study below. There's still time to apply!
Otherwise, you can view the full list of programs offered.
Health Sciences, Nursing, and Emergency Services
Skills and Trades Training
- Carpentry Renovation Techniques
- Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Technician
- Heavy Equipment Technician
- Industrial Mechanical Millwright Technician
- Motive Power Technician – Service and Management
- Motive Power Technician – Truck and Coach
- Powerline Technician
- Welding and Fabrication Technician
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technician
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technician – Industrial
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Electrical Techniques
- Mining Engineering Technician
- Mining Engineering Technology
- Power Engineering Technician
- Power Engineering Techniques
- Power Engineering Technology
Business and Information Technology
- Business – Accounting
- Business – Accounting – Online
- Business Administration
- Business Administration – Accounting
- Business Analytics
- Business Fundamentals
- Business Fundamentals – Online
- Computer Systems Technology
- Human Resources Management – Graduate Certificate
- International Business Management – Graduate Certificate
- IT Business Analysis – Graduate Certificate
- Mobile Application Development – Graduate Certificate
- Network Technician
- Organization Management – Graduate Certificate
- Project Management – Graduate Certificate
- Public Relations
- Public Relations – Graduate Certificate
We've got you covered
Have a look at delivery options and other offerings at Cambrian.
Program Delivery Options
A Cambrian education is the total package: Practical, hands-on experience in every program. Expert faculty who are connected to industry. A vibrant campus life. And grads who get jobs.
Cambrian offers over 80 full-time programs. Diploma programs are usually two or three academic years in length, and certificate programs are generally one academic year in duration. (1 academic year = 2 or 3 semesters). See individual descriptions for program delivery information.
Are you interested in pursuing a certificate or diploma at Cambrian College but can’t commit to a full-time schedule? Cambrian College offers 80 postsecondary programs that are delivered on a full-time basis in a variety of delivery modes such as virtual, face-to-face, online, modular, and blended models. Each of these programs has a number of courses that may be taken on a part-time basis as you work towards your certificate or diploma.
Are you interested in taking individual courses but are not planning to pursue a certificate or diploma? If you are not planning on working towards a certificate or diploma, you may still be able to take individual courses on a part-time basis during the day.
- Review your ability to meet the program and/or course admission requirements
- Determine which courses best suit your needs
- Assist you in developing an academic plan to meet your current and future academic goals
- Finalize the registration process
- Ensure you have been provided with all necessary information (e.g. timetable, course outlines, resource requirements) to make your learning experience with us worthwhile and meaningful
- Support you through your course and/or program
Learn anywhere, any way, and at any time through Cambrian’s many Flex Learning options.
Cambrian makes it easy for you to balance school, work, and personal commitments while you earn your certificate or diploma. We offer a variety of full-time and part-time Flex Learning, allowing you to complete some or all of your program whenever you want and from wherever you are.
Information on other options and offerings
Cooperative education integrates a student’s academic study with on-the-job work experience. It allows students to obtain professional experience in their specific field of study. This is done by alternating periods of on-campus study with work experience in business, industry, and government. Co-op helps bridge the gap between the classroom and work.
Co-op work terms are generally four months in duration. The majority are in Ontario, but they could be anywhere in Canada where a suitable job is available.
Apprenticeship is a hands-on training program for people who want to work in a skilled trade and who enjoy learning by doing. Apprentices are workers, so they earn as they learn. About 90% of apprenticeship training is provided in the workplace by employers. The remainder involves classroom instruction on theory.
The College offers the in-school portion for a variety of apprenticeship programs sponsored by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
The Dual Credit program is a School/College/Work Initiative (SCWI) that is offered by Cambrian College in partnership with the Rainbow District School Board and the Sudbury Catholic District School Board. The Dual Credit program is intended to encourage secondary school students to complete their secondary school education and to consider continuing on to postsecondary education; the program provides opportunities to explore career prospects; and it ensures a successful transition to College and apprenticeship programs.
Second Career is an Ontario government program designed to help unemployed workers transition to new careers in growing areas of the economy.
It also assists workers with tuition, books, living expenses and other costs associated with training for a new career. Training can take anywhere from six months to two years. An additional year may be available when academic upgrading is needed.
Come to Cambrian and experience all that Canada has to offer.
Cambrian College welcomes hundreds of students from all over the world every year to its campus in Sudbury and to its partner, Hanson Canada in Toronto, Brampton, and Vancouver, through the Cambrian at Hanson program.
Transfers & degree options
In a competitive job market, having both college and university credentials can place you ahead of the pack. You’ll build your network and your experience profile.
Begin your post-secondary education with Cambrian, and you may keep the door open to more than 750 degree opportunities that will put you on the fast-track.
Alternatively, apply your existing college or university credentials to gain advanced standing into one of our programs.