Step 1: Getting Started
Visit the Cambrian College Flywire International Education Payments page and enter the exact payment amount you owe and the country you will pay from.
Step 2: Select Payment Option
- From the options that appear, select which currency you would like to make your payment in
Step 3: Login/Create Account & Enter Personal Details
- Enter your name, email, and password to create an account
- Follow the prompts to fill in your personal details and contact information
Step 4: Confirm Payment Details
- Please review and confirm the information for your payment
- If your are paying via bank transfer, you will receive a deadline by which you should go to your bank and complete the payment (this deadline is not associated with your educational institutional deadline)
Step 5: Review Payment Instructions
- You can enter your mobile phone at the prompt if you would like to receive payment status updates via text (If you do not want to receive text updates, click the “no, thank you” link)
- Bank Transfers: Follow the banking instructions to deliver your funds to the bank account indicated
- Credit Cards: Fill in your credit card information and complete your payment
- UnionPay Cards or AliPay: You will be taken to UnionPay or AliPay website to enter your account information to complete your payment
- Important: Payment instructions are only valid for this payment. If you wish to send another payment to Cambrian you must complete a new booking.
Step 6: Track Payment Status Online
Above banking instructions you’ll notice a payment status bar. This bar is updated each step of the process, and you will receive a final email confirmation when payment has been delivered to your institution.
Flywire offers Customer Support via phone, email, online and through live chat available 24/7 to answer your questions.