Congratulations, Class of 2018! Convocation takes place May 30 & May 31, 2018. Visit our Convocation page for more information.
School of Health Sciences and Emergency Services
- + Dental Assisting
- Dental Hygiene
- + Medical Laboratory Technology
- Medical Radiation Technology
- Personal Support Worker
- Physical Fitness Management
- + Practical Nursing
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography - Ultrasound
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- + Personal Support Worker
School of Emergency Services
- Advanced Care Paramedic
- + Pre-Service Firefighter
Espanola and Manitoulin Campus
- Personal Support Worker Personal Support Worker
* Graduates and Provisional
Provisional status is determined at the program level and not at the student level. Graduates will be deemed provisional based on the following criteria:
- Students registered in programs ending after May 1.
- Students registered in programs whose final semester is scheduled for the 2018/05 term.
Note: The final date for grade changes prior to graduation is May 7th . After this date, students will not have their names in the convocation booklet