Congratulations, Class of 2017! Convocation takes place June 1 & 2, 2017. Visit our Convocation page for more information.
School of Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Dental Assisting +
- Dental Hygiene
- Medical Laboratory Technology +
- Medical Radiation Technology
- Personal Support Worker +
- Physical Fitness and Leisure Management
- Practical Nursing +
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography - Ultrasound
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
* Graduates and Provisional
Provisional status is determined at the program level and not at the student level. Graduates will be deemed provisional based on the following criteria:
- Students registered in programs ending after May 1.
- Students registered in programs whose final semester is scheduled for the 2017/05 term.
Note: The final date for grade changes prior to graduation is May 8. After this date, students will not have their names in the convocation booklet