Scope and eligibility
Effective for students entering Cambrian College as of September 2017, applicants who have been granted an offer of admission to a qualifying full-time program (see Appendix A and B) and confirm their acceptance of that offer by May 1, 2017, will be eligible to win a bursary.
These bursaries include:
- One (1) bursary valued at $5000 drawn from all ballots submitted at the Fall Orientation Pep Rally
- One (1) bursary valued at $1000 drawn from all ballots submitted at the Winter Orientation Pep Rally
- Four (4) bursaries each valued at $2500 for qualifying programs in Appendix B.
- Two (2) bursaries each valued at $1000 for qualifying programs in Appendix A.
Only registered students at Cambrian College may claim prizes. More details can be found in Appendix D.
Academic programs qualifying for this program include:
- Full-time* Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities approved programs delivered by Cambrian College through its Sudbury, Espanola, or Little Current locations.
The programs must fall within the following categories to be eligible:
- a postsecondary Ontario College Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, or Graduate Certificate program
- a Degree program
Academic programs for which this incentive is not available:
- Apprenticeship programs
- Adult Training Programs
- Continuing Education courses or certificate programs
- Any other courses or program activity for which the registrant is not required to pay a tuition fee
*Students with permanent disabilities, who require the accommodation of a reduced course load due to the impact of a documented disability, may be eligible to participate in the Program. See Appendix C for details.