Cambrian College’s Schools of Justice, Community Services, and General Studies require part-time Professors to teach Psychology courses in a variety of programs. Courses will include Introduction to Psychology, Positive Psychology, Psychology of Evil, and Developmental Psychology.
- Four year degree in the field of Psychology.
- Two years of work-related experience (recent grads may be also be considered).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and superior oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to be an effective role model in the classroom.
- Ability to utilize creative teaching approaches as well as current and emerging teaching and learning strategies to enhance student progress.
- Possess good organizational skills and sound computer software skills.
- Ability to function within a team environment.
Assets / Preferred
- Master’s degree.
- Bachelor of Education.
- Previous teaching experience at the postsecondary level.
* All candidates will be required to undergo a mini-teaching simulation during the interview process.
Interested individuals may apply, by email only, with a cover letter quoting the competition number, and a résumé, detailing education and experience, to:
Human Resources Department
While all responses are appreciated, only those applicants who will be invited for an interview will be contacted.
Cambrian College is committed to creating an accessible, inclusive, and diverse workforce. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals, including; women; persons with disabilities; racialized peoples; Indigenous people; and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity and expression. All who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas and the College environment are encouraged to apply.