Cambrian College’s Schools of Health Sciences, Nursing, and Emergency Services requires a part-time Professor to teach various course(s) within their Magnetic Resonance Imaging Graduate Certificate program beginning September 2017.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Teach all aspects of the Magnetic Resonance Imaging program, including techniques, pathological processes, patient management, and clinical procedures.
- Graduate Certificate in Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
- Current registration in good standing with the College of Medical Radiation Technologists of Ontario.
- Three years of relevant experience working in the magnetic resonance environment.
- Proven leadership, the capacity to think critically, and the ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner.
- Ability to utilize creative teaching approaches and current and emerging teaching and learning strategies to enhance student progress.
- Possess good organizational skills and sound computer software skills.
- Ability to function within a team environment.
Assets / Preferred
- Previous teaching experience at the postsecondary level.
* All candidates will be required to undergo a mini-teaching simulation during the interview process.
Interested individuals may apply, by email only, with a cover letter quoting the competition number, and a résumé, detailing education and experience, to:
Human Resources Department
While all responses are appreciated, only those applicants who will be invited for an interview will be contacted.
Cambrian College is committed to creating an accessible, inclusive, and diverse workforce. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals, including; women; persons with disabilities; racialized peoples; Indigenous people; and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity and expression. All who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas and the College environment are encouraged to apply.