Cambrian College’s Students’ Administrative Council requires a part-time Office Clerk beginning March 2017.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will perform clerical and receptionist duties to ensure smooth daily operation of the office.
- Arrange for food bank orders and pick up.
- Two-year postsecondary diploma, preferably in Business or Office Administration.
- Two years of experience in an office setting.
- Proficiency in office software such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Must have demonstrated excellence in customer service when dealing with students, faculty, and the general public.
- Must be an energetic self-starter with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to act as an effective role model for students.
- Solid commitment to working within a team-oriented environment.
Assets / Preferred
- Experience working within a postsecondary environment.
* All candidates will be required to undergo appropriate testing.
Interested individuals may apply, by email only, with a cover letter quoting the competition number, and a résumé, detailing education and experience, to:
Human Resources Department
While all responses are appreciated, only those applicants who will be invited for an interview will be contacted.
Cambrian College is committed to creating an accessible, inclusive, and diverse workforce. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals, including; women; persons with disabilities; racialized peoples; Indigenous people; and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity and expression. All who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas and the College environment are encouraged to apply.