Date: Tuesday, February 7, 2017
Time: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.— Booth setup available, Monday evening from 5 to 7 p.m. and Tuesday morning from 7 to 8:30 a.m.
Location: Gymnasium, Cambrian College Barrydowne Campus
NEW! Hotel information
Accommodation available for out of town guests at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sudbury. Offering two choices of customary rooms at $124/night, one with two Queen beds and the other with one King bed. Please book rooms before the release date of January 6, 2017. Reservations can be made by telephone or online. Please use the group reference code, CAM, when making reservation.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Sudbury
The cost to participate in the 2017 Career Fair Conference is $300 (taxes included) or $200 (taxes included) for Cambrian College Program Advisory Committee (PAC) Members.
Please note: The Career Fair Conference is now full, but you may sign up for the waiting list. We will contact you if a space becomes available.
Your registration fee entitles you to the following:
- A six-foot table with two chairs and a tablecloth
- Breakfast (for two representatives) in the Student Life Centre beginning at 8:30 a.m. and guest speaker at 9:15 a.m.
- Lunch (for two representatives) in the Student Life Centre
- Parking (up to two vehicles) for the day of the Career Fair. Paid parking is available for additional vehicles at various parking lots on campus
- Free event advertising to over 11,000 part-time and full-time college students
- Opportunity to meet with students for on the spot interviews in a designated private area in the gym
- Opportunity to provide a presentation to students in programs of your choice
** For additional representatives, the cost for breakfast and lunch is $20/per person.
All participating organizations are encouraged to bring name tags, signage, and a supply of recruitment / informational material to hand out during the event. Display and promotional materials may be sent in advance.
Participating organizations can receive a full refund if their cancellation is received 14 days or more in advance of the Career Fair Conference. There is no refund for cancellations received less than 14 days before the event.
Upon registration, Cambrian College will invoice your organization/company.
By registering for the Career Fair Conference, you agree to keep your booth open for the duration of the event, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Booth spaces will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis upon the receipt of the registration fee and availability. Please note, we have a number of booths available for each program to guarantee each Cambrian College program is well represented.
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Please contact the Career Centre for more information.
1400 Barrydowne Road, Sudbury, ON P3A 3V8
705-566-8101, ext 7350