Date: Tuesday, February 6, 2018
Time: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Location: Gymnasium, Cambrian College Barrydowne Campus
Booth Setup: Monday evening from 5 to 7 p.m. and Tuesday morning from 7 to 8:30 a.m.
Cambrian College Career Fair Conference is expanding the experience once again this year with an extra day! We are inviting employers to attend the day before and participate in a Professional Development event. The Professional Development sessions will be focused on Cambrian College Career Centre services. This extra day is offered to all Career Fair Conference exhibitors at no extra cost.
Career Fair Conference early bird registration is $250 until November 17, 2017, general registration fee after this date is $300. Program Advisory Committee Members pay $200. All fees include taxes.
Your registration fee entitles you to the following:
- Access to the “Employer Den”
- Professional Development Sessions, Monday, February 5th
- A six-foot table with two chairs and a tablecloth
- Breakfast (for two representatives) in the Student Life Centre beginning at 8:30 a.m. and guest speaker at 9:15 a.m.
- Lunch (for two representatives) in the Student Life Centre
- Parking for both days of the Career Fair. Paid parking is available for additional vehicles at various parking lots on campus
- Free event advertising to over 15,000 part-time and full-time college students
- Opportunity to meet with students for on the spot interviews in a designated private area in the gym
- Opportunity to provide a presentation to students in programs of your choice
- LinkedIn professional profile headshot
** For additional representatives, the cost for breakfast and lunch is $30/per person.
All participating organizations are encouraged to bring name tags, signage, and a supply of recruitment / informational material to hand out during the event. Display and promotional materials may be sent in advance.
Participating organizations can receive a full refund if their cancellation is received 14 days or more in advance of the Career Fair Conference. There is no refund for cancellations received less than 14 days before the event.
Upon registration, Cambrian College will invoice your organization/company.
By registering for the Career Fair Conference, you agree to keep your booth open for the duration of the event, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Booth spaces will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis upon the receipt of the registration fee and availability.
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Please contact the Career Centre for more information.
Career Centre, Kim Crane and Natalie Guindon
1400 Barrydowne Road, Sudbury, ON P3A 3V8
705-566-8101, ext 7350