You got accepted! What’s next?
Applied to Cambrian for this fall? Admission offers for open enrolment programs will start flying out our doors February 1. Check your email or mailbox to see if you got one!
If you have applied to a limited enrolment program, you can expect to hear from us starting February 15.
Haven’t applied? There is still time to get in on the excitement! Browse our programs to find the one that’s right for you, then visit ontariocolleges.ca to apply.
Cambrian may be the largest college in northern Ontario, but you won’t feel like just a number here. The people are friendly, your instructors will know your name, and we care about your success.
By choosing Cambrian, you’ll get access to industry-connected faculty, fully-loaded shops and labs, hands-on projects, and outstanding educational experiences that will open up a world of career opportunities. Plus, college is fun! You’ll make new friends and create memories that will last a lifetime.
Take care of the serious stuff so you can secure your spot.
- Check out key dates and deadlines
- Accept your offer of admission at ontariocolleges.ca
- Clear any outstanding conditions (if your offer is conditional)
- Log in to your myCambrian account and check it often for updates
- User ID: is your student number, which begins with the letter ‘A’
- Initial password: is your birthday (MMDDYY)
- Watch your email or check your myCambrian account for any special program requirements and deadlines
- Some programs have additional requirements. You’ll have a link to additional documents on the “Applicant” tab in your myCambrian account if your program has any specific requirements that must be completed in order to secure a final offer, or before the beginning of classes.
- Pay your term deposit by the deadline
- If you’re being sponsored, submit your sponsorship letter to the Enrolment Centre
A few other things you should add to your list …
- Apply for OSAP
- Apply for Cash for College and check out available scholarships and bursaries
- If you think may qualify for PLAR or transfer credits, start the process before your classes begin
- Book a campus tour
- Apply for residence if you wish to live on campus
Check out the fun stuff that will make your Cambrian experience amazing.
- Explore what Sudbury has to offer
- Visit us at our Spring Open House
- Check out accessibility, wellness, and counselling services offered through the Glenn Crombie Centre for Student Support
- Discover the support services and activities offered through the Wabnode Centre for Indigenous Services
- Take advantage of student services
- View everything the Athletic Centre has to offer
Have questions or want to know more?