Cambrian’s Planning and Research team provides leadership and support in the areas of research, planning, student learning outcomes and quality assurance to support the College’s mission, effectiveness and student success.
Specific functions include:
- Academic planning support and outcomes assessment
- Government reporting (Multi-Year Accountability Agreement, Strategic Mandate Agreement, College Business Plan, College Annual Plan, Key Performance Indicators)
- Quality assurance audits and management
- Survey development, facilitation, analysis and reporting
- Support for enrolment planning and forecasting
- New program planning/development.
- Program management processes
- Performance metrics development, monitoring and analysis (college scorecard, divisional and program scorecards)
- Inter-college comparisons and benchmarking
- Environmental scans and market analyses
- Research, data analysis and report generation
- Proposal review and development for fund acquisition
- Community outreach and labour market analysis
Have an idea for a new program?
Cambrian Research Ethics
Cambrian College will promote and facilitate the use of research in the College community in order to contribute to the development and application of knowledge, to critically examine practices and keep current with merging knowledge relevant to education, and to promote professional practice. The College is committed to ensuring that all research meets the highest scientific and ethical standards.
Dean, Centre of Excellence for Innovation and Enterprise, and Planning and Research
705-566-8101, extension 7888
Manager of Institutional Research
705-566-8101, extension 7550
Manager of Quality Assurance
705-566-8101, extension 6237
705-566-8101, extension 6841
705-566-8101, extension 6216
705-566-8101, extension 6376